The Model player command is useful in situations when users want to get an overview of the modeling procedure of the Inventor part file. It helps users quickly browse through the model features, in a step-by-step manner, without the need to manually shift the End of Part (EOP) marker.
Model player window
- 1.Manual one step forward/backward.
- 2.Manual jump to the start or end of the part.
- 3.Automatic forward/backward playback.
- 4.Pause automatic playback.
- 5.The time interval between two steps in automatic playback.
- Part environment
This command has no settings.
- 1.Run the command.
- 2.Select the desired history replay method (automatic or manual).
- 3.Close the window anytime to set the model to a desired modeling stage (if using the automatic replay method, pause it first).
Model player command workflow